As women head into their middlin’ years we hear a lot about the oh so fun effects of losing estrogen. But what we don’t hear much about is the effect of TOO MUCH estrogen, or what’s called “estrogen dominance.” This is a very common problem, which can be caused by prolonged stress, use of birth control pills, patches, rings, IUDs, etc, and chemicals that mimic estrogen, found in many plastic products, and beauty products.
Estrogen dominance is often the hidden cause, and common thread between many of these symptoms.
- Weight gain, especially in the abdomen and thighs
- Foggy thinking
- Hair loss
- Low libido
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- So if more than a few of the above symptoms seem uncomfortably familiar, don’t just chalk it up to “normal aging.” These are the effects of a hormone imbalance, one that can be REVERSED.
And you don’t need to take artificial hormones to set things right. Nature in her wisdom already has powerful medicinals for this purpose. With a course of herbal formulas and acupuncture you can feel like you did when you were 10 years younger. If you have any questions or would like to set up a free consultation just give us a call at 626 441-1888. Don’t wait to feel great!
1. Relief from Colds and Flus. Did you know that Chinese herbs can knock out both bacteria AND viruses? That’s something that anti-biotics can’t do. Also, many strains of bacteria are already becoming resistant to the popular anti-biotics available in the United States. We’ve heard time and time again from our patients that our herbs worked for them when anti-biotics didn’t.
2. Help for PMS. Most women in the west believe that pre-menstrual symptoms, like bloating, food cravings, and mood swings are things that they just have to put up with. Not so! Chinese medicine has many wonderful formulas that can greatly reduce all of those symptoms. And if you’re having menopausal symptoms there are several herbal formulas that help with those as well.
3. Say Goodbye to Migraines. Again, migraines are something that you might assume you have to take medication for indefinitely. But there’s no need for that once you treat the problem at the root. Chinese herbal medicine can help fix the imbalance that causes the migraines in the first place.
4. Relief from Old Injuries. Do you still have aches and pains from old injuries? Did you think that they were just “stuck” that way? That might be so in some cases. But much of the time, especially if you’re dealing with just soft tissue damage, old injuries CAN be improved with Chinese herbs that can move them out.
5. Help you Get a Good Night’s Sleep. Not being able to sleep can ruin the quality of your whole life. So why spend your nights tossing and turning? Chinese herbal medicinals do more than western sleep aids. Instead of just sedating you for one night leaving you dependant on taking them again and again, Chinese herbal formulas correct the imbalance that is the cause of the insomnia.